Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Just a quick note to say Merry Christmas to everyone. We didn't send out Christmas cards this year, I know, yet again. But hopefully this blog will stand in for our once upon a time annual newsletters. 

I really appreciate everyone who has been keeping up to date with my/our goings on in Niagara. This blog has ended up being a communication lifeline to a lot of family and friends and I'm so glad and thankful for that.  (Just in case anyone wants to leave comments, its kind of a silly application, but you have to click on the "0 Comments" at the bottom of a posting and then a template will pop up that you can leave a comment on.)

We are thankful to be healthy and happy and living life to the fullest in Niagara. I have felt blessed to be on the path that I know find myself on and wish to thank everyone who has supported us on our journey. I guess that Christmas is as good a time as any to be thankful and I am!

So thank you one and all. Have a great Christmas and New Year's with your family and friends. I will be having a great holiday with all of mine and will be back to posting again in the New Year.

Merry Christmas
Love,

Crystal and Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment